In our team, Project Associates lead and manage portfolio of projects and are responsible for their outcomes and impact. They are responsible to resolve implementation challenges on project sites, manage their budgets and establish strong relationship with local partners. The role can be extremely fulfilling as they manage their program activities and ensure that our partners benefits immensely from the engagement.
The role has the following deliverables:
• Manage existing projects and deliver project outcomes – these will vary by project and could include number of training workshops conducted, number of jobs supported, product sales and market linkages established
• Develop proposals for new potential partnerships that support our mandate – This requires the associates to have a good understanding of how projects are funded, the ability to conceptualize programs for a potential partner, prepare lucid proposals and engage with potential donors on due diligence. Each associate has a fundraising goal in line with their project responsibilities.
• Document, disemminate and encourage dialogue – Each project has valuable lessons that must be shared with a large audience of professionals and organisations in social enterprise space. Project associates are responsible for documenting their insights, sharing them with a larger community of professionals and encouraging dialogue on key challenges.
• Masters in social work or rural management from a reputed institute
• Atleast 3 years of on ground experience working with craft based organisations in supply chain and/or marketing areas
• Open to travel to rural and semi-urban places across India
Alternative profiles of professionals with mainstream careers who are keen to work in this space are also welcome